Are you struggling to have what you think is the best digital marketer, content marketing, social media marketing or the branding plan all over the world, but you don’t have a budget to implement?
Remember, an idea is only an idea if you don’t have the funding, energy, or support to make it happen. Some of the best ideas never hit the market just because the person behind the idea doesn’t know how to get buy-in, get the budget, need support to make it happen.
Do any or all of these issues sound familiar to you?
- You are struggling to get the budget approved to implement your digital strategies and social media plan
- Your leaders don’t understand social media and digital marketing
- You struggle to articulate the goals and objectives of your social media program to key stakeholders
- You feel like you’re boiling the ocean to get your social media plan approved
- You lack support and buy-in for your social media program and plan
- Your brand needs a major refresh, but you can’t get the budget approved to do it
- You don’t know how to align social media with the business goals and objectives that matter to your leaders and key stakeholders
- You know your organization is full of employees who want to energize your brand and could be loyal brand advocates, but you can’t get the support you need to hold them accountable
Would you like answers to these questions? If so, you’ve landed on the right blog and podcast today.
One of the biggest challenges facing business, digital marketing, and social marketing leaders in organizations of all sizes is securing the support, buy-in, and funding necessary to achieve desired goals and objectives.
My training and consulting agency, Nutz Marketing works with organizations of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 10 organizations. We recently launched a new training academy, Social profit factor which helps small businesses, Fortune 10 brand entrepreneurs learn how to leverage social media to really drive real business results.
We help businesses of all sizes gain the support, trust and budget to finally, once and for all, implement modern and social media marketing strategies and tactics in their business to increase measurable results.
Many companies have groups of people within the organization who understand that they need to radically change the way they use social media, digital media, and modern technology and communication, but they are struggling to make it happen. . They find it hard to make the necessary mindset changes, and even take their organization out of the box and avoid using social media just for spamming and tactics that in reality can do more harm. to the mark that help him.
Getting approval from key stakeholders, executives, board members or even investors is key to the success of any major program. This includes social media. Social media doesn’t have to be a band-aid that you put on the side of your business, hoping you can improve your bottom line with more amplification through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn. You take out of social media what you put there, and that includes the budget. It’s often hard to swallow for many leaders new to social media.
Download this free ebook so what listen to episode # 279 of Social Zoom Factor Podcast and learn how you can set up a 6 month plan for budget approval. The key is to gain trust and respect early on in your social media program so that you can earn the extra budget needed in the later phases of your project.
The podcast will provide you with the foundation you need to help you gain support from leaders and stakeholders, even the hardest to please, as early as possible in the process!
I have divided the podcast into two sections. The first includes 5 things you should NOT do and the second includes 5 things you MUST do.
Additionally, the bottom of this blog contains helpful resources, templates, and white papers that you can use in your planning and execution. Be sure to download the full white paper which includes even more tactics and strategies to get your Social media budget approved!
Highlights of the episode
- 5 things you MUST do to get approval for your budget and social media plan
- 5 things not to do if you want to get approval from your social media plan and budget
- Why you need to have a solid foundation that includes knowing your audience, your goals and objectives
- Why starting with a well-defined scope and plan will help you get results faster than trying to boil the ocean on day one
- Why you need to simplify your plan so that key stakeholders understand and provide you with the buy-in you’re looking for
- Why you need to know where you are going and why before you can get other people on your train
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and ensure that all stakeholders and leaders understand them
- The importance of ensuring that all team members and managers speak the same language
- Consider doing a survey to help you better understand the skills and needs of your leaders, stakeholders, team members and employees.
- Why you should align your social media efforts with your main business goals
- Why collaboration is essential and you should avoid working in a bubble
- Why you shouldn’t « pretend until you’ve done it » and instead get necessary third party help if needed
This podcast is proudly sponsored by .online domains:
Need help? Nutz Marketing Training and Consulting can help!
Need help launching a new product or service? Time to rebrand or just refresh your business or personal brand? Want to take advantage of the latest trends in digital marketing and social media marketing for your brand? Our agency, Nutz Marketing can help you develop your strategy including goal setting, brand architecture and brand storytelling and choosing the right tactics that will help you achieve your goals! Give us a shout and let’s get to work!
Training system on social profit factors + community of members can help you launch your online social brand, tribe, and business results! Before you even think about using social media for business, you need to develop your social branding strategy and plan! Social Profit Factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities within 30-60 days!