Audience marketing in brief
This comprehensive audience marketing guide includes the following:
- Audience marketing in brief: how to develop an Audience First marketing strategy for better brand awareness and customer awareness
- Podcast with more training on audience marketing and how to get started.
- Additional support resources such as our Buyer Worksheet, 5-day virtual training for the Persona Bootcamp buyer, 10 Reasons You Need An Audience Marketing eBook, Content Calendar Template
Welcome to audience marketing where the riches are in the niches
The riches are in the niches! The better you can target your audience and ideal customer, the better you can inspire, connect, and serve them incredible value!
Smart marketers know that an audience-driven approach to marketing is the foundation for successful digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing programs. An audience-based marketing approach exponentially increases the ROI of ALL of your marketing products.
If you want more traffic to your website, more leads, more acceptance of your email newsletter, more members in your social media communities, more sales and more customers then you NEED to ‘an approach to your marketing focused on the public.
The average shopper researches and consumes between 7-10 pieces of content before making a buying decision. As a marketer or business owner, a primary goal should be to make sure that every post, video, blog post, visual, podcast, and piece of content you create connects with and inspires your target audience. to know more!
What is audience marketing?
Audience marketing is an intentional alignment of your marketing messages, content, and focus on the needs of your audience.
An audience-first marketing approach shifts the attention of YOU to them. This means you focus more on how you can SERVE your audience rather than how you can sell to them.
What is an Audience First marketing strategy?
An audience-driven marketing strategy is all about putting your audience first as the # 1 priority when developing detailed marketing strategies, tactics, and execution plans! This means that nothing comes before your audience. Your audience is first in everything you create, publish, and run.
What is a Persona buyer?
A buyer person is a semi-fictitious, generalized representation of your ideal customer based on market research and real data.
Buyer personas help you understand your audience and ensure that your marketing messages help you gain trust, build relationships, and become relevant in the mind and heart of your ideal customer.
Many marketers believe that buyer personas are complicated or that taking the time to create them will slow them down.
The truth is, buyer personas are easy to create and will help you increase your marketing results exponentially, almost immediately!
Take Action: Download My Free Buyer Client Template Here-> Persona Buyer Template Pack (includes editable templates for B2B and B2C!)
3 steps to successful audience marketing
There are 3 steps you can take to be successful in audience marketing. They are as follows:
- Step 1: Do your research
- Step 2: Know Your Unique Value
- Step 3: Align EVERYTHING you do with the needs of your audience. ALL!
Listen to the 284th episode from the Social Zoom Factor podcast at Audience marketing in brief to learn the What, how and why you need an audience-driven marketing approach to grow your business and increase marketing ROI
In this 30 minute podcast, you will learn:
- What is audience marketing
- What is an audience-first marketing strategy
- The 3 main advantages of audience marketing
- What is target marketing
- What is market segmentation
- What is a buyer persona
- What is a customer avatar
- What is a customer profile for B2B
- Key data points needed to develop your own buyer personas
- Difference between demographic, geographic and psychographic data
- Why buyer personas are a requirement for any market, industry, and organization, large or small, that wants to be relevant, get more leads, and grow their business
- Top 5 Ways a Buyer Personality Will Help Your Business Grow
- 3 steps to follow to start developing your audience-first marketing strategy
- Why relevance is key to gaining trust, building relationships and attracting more customers!
This podcast episode is proudly sponsored by User.com