“Customers trusted us to get through the most difficult year in their memory,” said Jon Tsourakis, President and Chief Revenue Officer of Oyova. “And our team didn’t let them down.” We really felt, for many of us, that we were working against all odds for most of 2020 and still today. It didn’t stop Oyova. Achieving the 165th position in the Inc. 5000 regions marked a 32 position or 16 percent year-over-year (YOY) improvement for the company, which ranked 197th in 2019.
What is the Inc. 5000 Regionals: Florida?
The Inc. 5000 is a list of the 5,000 fastest growing private companies in the United States. Inc. 5000 regions are region or state specific; that is to say parallel to the national Inc. 5000, tRegional companies inc. 5000 are lists of the 5000 fastest growing private companies in specific regions or states. Florida has an Inc 5000 Regional which is state specific. The Inc. 5000 Regionals: Florida is a list of the 5000 fastest growing private companies in Florida.
“I can’t lie,” said Oyova CEO David McGraw, “I wanted to win this award. Winning consecutive years while navigating 2020 lockdowns means a lot to all of us. «
What are the eligibility requirements?
These qualifications determine whether a business is eligible to be listed in the 2021 Inc. 5000: Florida Regions List (as with other regions):
- Based in the United States
- For profit
- Private property
- Independent (cannot be a subsidiary or division of another organization)
- March 31, 2017 – must have generated income by that date
- 2017 – must have made $ 100,000 or more in income
- 2019 – must have achieved sales of $ 1,000,000 or more
- Sustainably generate jobs and growth, by Inc.
How Businesses Are Taking Advantage of the 5,000 Regions: Florida Placement
Gain a certain place in the Inc. 5000 Regionals is simply an honor for Oyova. “To be named # 165 on the regional inc. 5000 from Florida is an incredible achievement for our entire team, ”said McGraw.
Advantages of Inc. 5000 Regional: Florida go beyond honor, however. They include:
- Prestige – The listing improves both morale and credibility, improving your branding and sales.
- Publicity – Local and national media, as well as industry publications, give companies coverage for this achievement. Shockingly, the Inc 5000 has been mentioned in the media altogether more than 35 million times.
- Networking – This is a great opportunity to connect with peers, share knowledge and possibly form partnerships. The Inc 5000 Regionals: Florida award winners are an elite community of top-tier entrepreneurs statewide.
- Customers and revenues – Businesses can get new leads and customers when noticed in Inc. 5000 regions resulting in increased sales and revenue.
- Recruitment – You can only connect with exceptionally strong talents, because they also notice you in the Inc. 5000 Regionals: Florida list. It is simply great visibility.
Once again, Oyova won this honor for the second year in a row. “I am grateful for this award, more than last year,” Tsourakis said. “Raising revenue and growing a business during a pandemic, recession and all the other hurdles 2020 has thrown at us is no small feat.”
McGraw stressed how fundamental the company’s customer base was to this success: “Getting recognition for all of our team’s hard work for our customers is good, but the real reward is the feedback from our customers that we hear about. sites such as Clutch.co. «
Do you need an app development or marketing agency? At Oyova, we were born to change people’s expectations of what it means to work with a technology services company. Through a consultative approach, we integrate marketing and technology to create efficiencies and growth. Contact us today to find out how our bespoke agency services can help you grow your business.